- Debt settlement is a popular way to help resolve debt that has become unmanageable
- We will negotiate with your creditors to reduce the amount you owe
- We will help you payoff your debt faster
- Pay less toward credit cards payments each month
- There are no upfront legal fees
- Good credit is not required
- Intellectual property protection
- Appellate law (civil and criminal)
- Civil rights restoration
- Post-conviction relief
Stop Creditor Harassment
- Federal law protects you from being harassed by debt collectors
- We can stop creditors from harassing you
- Types of harassment include repeated calls during the same day, calling you at work without permission, abusive language, unlawful legal threats and man more.
- Most cases are handled on contingency, so you do not pay us anything unless we get you paid.
Fight Creditor Lawsuits
- If you are getting sued by a creditor, we can help. We have two excellent options.
- Full-service legal representation. We can represent you from start to finish. You can choose to pay hour or a flat-fee. Flat-fee prices vary and start at $750.
- Do it yourself representation. We have helped hundreds of people handle their own case by providing them expert advice and professionally prepared legal documents. Prices start at $175.
"We are here to help you get a new start"
Mathew Higbee, Attorney
"We have helped thousands of people get a new start"
Melissa Clark, Attorney
"You can trust us to look out for you and to never stop fighting."
Stephen Plantan, Attorney