Personal identification information
We may collect personally identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
First Source Law collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To understand customer needs regarding First Source Law’s services.
- To communicate with customers and site visitors when necessary.
- To allow customers to access limited-entry areas of First Source Law’s site.
- To personalize some of our services and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from H&A and third parties.
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request.
- To respond to a legitimate claim or to address our reasonable belief that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the First Source Law’s site or any First Source Law service.
- To protect the services, products, or rights of First Source Law, including but not limited to the security or integrity of First Source Law’s site.
- To identify and resolve technical problems concerning H&A’s site, products, and services.
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
The Law Firm of Higbee & Associates
legal @ firstsourcelaw.com